Skip to content

Your questions

Q. Where do I go to for support if I am worried about my child’s mental health?

A. See contact details for all Rotherham, Doncaster and North Lincolnshire CAMHS services on our Home page

Q. How can I give feedback about the service that I have received?

A. Click on the link to our online ‘Your Opinion Matters’ form

Q. What do I do if I think my child has Neurodevelopmental difficulties?

You can start by speaking with your GP or school, if they believe it’s appropriate they can send us a referral. If you speak to your GP rather than school, we will need to speak to school at some point so it would be useful if you could liaise with them about the referral. It would be really helpful if the referrer provides us with as much information as possible.

See more on our website: