New Parent Plus eClinic app is an instant messaging drop-in clinic for parents & carers with children in the North Lincolnshire area and professionals wanting advice around young people aged (11-18 years) to talk to a CAMHS Practitioner via their mobile device. The app can be downloaded via android or IOS, register your details and book an appointment via the app. The appointment is held via a text message-based service.
Please Note: eClinic is not a referral service or for escalating existing cases, the health professional may request your child’s identifiable information to update any health information to their clinical health record.
Our CAMHS eClinic app is a free instant messaging service which enables young people (11-18 years) to self-refer and talk to a CAMHS Practitioner via their mobile device. Young people can download the app via android or IOS, register their details and book an appointment via the app. The appointment is held via a text message-based service.
What can you talk to us about?
- Body Image and Eating
- Gender Identity
- Low Mood
- Self-esteem/ Confidence
- Self Harm
- Trauma/ Bereavement
- Worry/ Anxiety
You will need
- Access to the internet
- Download the eClinic CAMHS app
- Book an appointment via the eClinic CAMHS app (Monday-Friday)
What to do
- You can book an appointment to chat to us online by downloading the app.
- Register an account providing all necessary information
- Book your appointment
On the day of your appointment
- Log into your account and wait for your appointment to commence (you’ll be given reminders of your appointment during the day).
- Simply chat to your CAMHS Practitioner via instant messaging.